Mason Police provides fingerprinting services for George Mason University students, faculty and staff, and the general public.
- Monday – Friday 8:30am -4:00pm.
- There is a suggested $10 fingerprinting donation applicable to all persons requesting fingerprinting services without a valid GMU ID.
- Payable by cash, check, or money order.
- Persons requesting the service must bring a legal form of photo ID.
- If fingerprint services are at the request of a current or future employer, you must bring the fingerprint cards that your employer provides you with.
- Please be sure to wear a face covering due to the close contact nature of the service.