The mission of the George Mason University Police Cadet Program shall be to provide the highest level of safety, security, and services to all members of the George Mason University community, their visitors and guest. The accomplish these objectives, the professional responsibility of the members of the George Mason University Police Cadet Program will include, but is not limited to the following functions:
- The protection of life and safeguarding of property.
- The prevention and control of crime through vigorous patrol.
- The immediate response to all emergencies on George Mason University property, owned or occupied, and to all persons therein who are in need of aid or assistance.
- The performance of such other services as required by George Mason University.
- The advancement of a cooperative relationship with all members of the entire George Mason University community, their visitors and guests, by vigilant services and proactive patrol.
- The creation of a sense of safety and security for the entire George mason University community, their visitors and guests, by vigilant services and proactive patrol.